- As a member of the City of Edmonton’s Master Naturalist program, I managed their blog and regularly wrote articles.
- I was a regular contributor to the Western Sentinel while working with the Edmonton Garrison Military Family Resource Centre.
- I have also guest posted for other bloggers.
I currently manage the following accounts:
- Prairie Telegraph on Instagram
- Prairie Telegraph on Twitter
- Muscular Dystrophy Atlantic on Twitter
- Prairie Telegraph on Facebook
- Muscular Dystrophy Atlantic on Facebook
as well as private Facebook groups.
I also work with LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+. I use tools such as Feedly, Pocket, IFTTT, Buffer, Postplanner, MeetEdgar and Hootsuite.
I use Canva and Photoshop to create images for print and web, such as these:
- I have designed this website and the Trucks Tracks and Transport website.
- I use WordPress, and have used many different themes and builders including Genesis.
- As the Special Projects Coordinator for Muscular Dystrophy Canada, I planned and coordinated the Youth in Action Atlantic summit for youth with disabilities. This project included writing, design, stakeholder coordinator, promotion and media relations.
- I have received Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Certification.